Senior Product Marketing Manager
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion; we thrive because of these values. We don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at LendingTree you will be part of a highly hardworking team who is passionate about helping businesses grow. You will work to lead the product marketing function of the student lending team sitting at the intersection between sales, marketing, & product. You are a marketing expert with a proven track record of setting big goals, being accountable, & driving results! This role will have direct impact on the product P&L.
It’s crucial that our team is capable of connecting with people across different lines of business to openly communicate and collaborate with confidence to drive success. You step up to large challenges and don’t shy away when things get tough. You inspire and earn the broader teams respect through hard work and passion.
You’re a self-starter: We’re looking for an energized, hardworking person who has a passion for Digital Marketing and emerging technologies. Going deep and knowing the importance of consistent and precise execution is important.
You’re high-reaching and ambitious: You love winning. Every day you’re looking for new ways to not only beat your competitors, but to beat your previous wins. You want to learn and improve every day and you take personal pride in wins for the team. You are unwilling to fail and always find a way to move the needle.
• Analyze business performance using Tableau, Adobe Analytics, and Excel. You will be responsible for reporting weekly on the performance of student lending to key stakeholders.
• Analyze the marketing funnel across all channels figuring out where the best opportunity is to optimize & improve key business metrics.
• Get deeply acquainted with the dynamic student lending market in the U.S. keeping a keen eye on macroeconomic trends that could help or hinder the success of our business.
• Through analysis, identify areas across channels to quickly capitalize on business and margin opportunities.
• Keep an astute eye on the competition, making sure no stone is left unturned to capture customers through our large diversified mix of marketing channels.
• Collaborate with product teams to launch new tests that improve product performance and enhances LendingTree offerings.
• Work with marketing managers to develop go to market strategies driving direct response through a highly diversified mix of marketing partners.
• Meet with sales to figure out when lender demand is high, then collaborate with marketing to effectively fill that demand.
• Cross-pollinate and scale winning ideas by working closely with all marketing channels and product marketing teams outside of the student lending space.
• Adhere to critical metrics measured against ambitious business goals and will need to think of creative solutions to help us win.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing or digital analytics role
• Stellar project management skills
• Consistent track record of using test & learn optimization approach
• Experience leading project teams
• Deep understanding of the marketing funnel and how to optimize it
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously. Flexible and able to pivot quickly when priorities change.
• Can funnel constructive criticism into new ideas
• Curious and always trying to learn
• Consistent execution and strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Strong communication skills, written and oral.
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Target
• Search 360 (analysis)
• Google Ads (analysis)
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Ads (analysis)
• Experience and understanding of A/B split tests platforms