Business Development Associate
This position requires a self-starter that is highly organized and confident in their ability to establish relationships with the goal of creating new business. A “teamwork” attitude with the ability to problem solve, constantly learn and operate in a continual state of evolution is a must in this position.
• Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of prospective opportunities with consultants/brokers and self-funded employers.
• Develop new business via outbound prospecting efforts like referrals/networking, telephone, email and social media (LinkedIn).
• Ability to identify qualified potential prospects and key buying decision makers or influencers
• Regularly follow up on leads and maintain key relationships
• Completing request for proposals (RFPs) for qualified opportunities
• Active participation in sales meetings.
• Ability to maintain and support existing client and new business relationships
• Coordinate with internal subject matter experts (SME) for meetings with qualified leads.
• Leverage Outlook and Salesforce CRM for scheduling, future tasks, and touch plan strategies for time management.
• Utilize Salesforce CRM to schedule, manage and record activity, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached.
• Utilize Hubspot to ensure qualified leads are enrolled in proper outbound marketing campaigns
• Ability to travel occasionally to TN, VA, SC, NC (and potentially other markets) to maintain and grow key new business relationships
• Be accountable for weekly and monthly prospecting activity reports.
• Contribute ideas through structured feedback for continual improvement.
• Strong relationship management skills
• Motivated self-starter
• Effective time management and availability/responsiveness
• Strong Presentation skills via in-person or webinar
• Occasional overnight travel required
• 3 – 5 years of work experience preferred
• 4 year degree required
Please send your resume to email@example.com.