At Basware you will be part of a growing, dynamic and forward-looking company. We have an open and collaborative working atmosphere and great Basware spirit and culture! We are proud of our award-winning team in North America, with recent achievements such as being named a ‘Best Places to Work’ company, and a ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation’ winner! We hope you’ll consider becoming part of the Basware family.
We offer competitive compensation and incentives aligned with your competencies and performance, an outstanding and comprehensive benefits package, a supportive team and an opportunity to build your career in a global technology environment that drives you to succeed. Basware offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, matching 401(k), paid time off and sick leave, AD&D, disability and many others!
This role is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support the Acquisition Sales Team. This individual will identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists and corporate defined initiatives and will require independent desk discovery and research as well as prospect outreach. This includes identifying, nurturing, and delivering high-quality sales opportunities to the sales team and following up on leads delivered.
Playing a key role in the sales process, the Lead Qualification Specialist delivers against three objectives: (1) research and discovery to grow prospect database, (2) outreach to qualify contacts as sales opportunities and (3) educate prospects about Basware solutions to qualify the inquiry as a lead.
The key function of the Lead Qualification Specialist is to drive the development of new leads into the sales pipeline and to drive existing leads from quarterly target lists for new business activity. This involves proactively compiling and scrubbing data consisting of key companies & contacts from database resources, corporate initiatives, LinkedIn, and internet research.
These objectives end with a handoff of qualified opportunities to an Account Executive.
• Develop quarterly lead development strategies under the direction of Sales and Marketing Management
• Conduct research to identify potential prospects and follow up on contact lists
• Develop leads for handoff to the sales team via telephone, email, HubSpot, and social media to identify appropriate buyers within the target market
• Uncover customer and prospect interest to develop into a solid sales opportunity
• Initiate communication with prospects and conduct follow-up communications in order to qualify opportunities and move them into the sales funnel.
• Manage live chat function on website for new interested prospects
• Oversee management and distribution of leads to sales team on an ongoing basis
• Report to management on lead follow-up through HubSpot and MS Dynamics, ensuring leads are tracked correctly and consistently across the sales team
• Assist in creating campaigns, recommendations and business cases which will enhance our sales strategy and ensure we reach our new business and overall appointment goals
• Conduct a high volume of desk research and phone/email campaigns identify and qualify leads
• Work with internal and external partner teams to qualify prospects and scrub data related to prospects
• Engage in a high volume of prospect interaction
• Route leads to the correct sales resource, and follow up to ensure that leads are moved forward in the funnel
• 1-3 years of phone sales experience. Experience in the SaaS or Information Technology fields is a plus!
• Proficiency with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required
• Ability to learn new software applications quickly
• Self-confidence, flexibility and a results driven attitude
• Positive attitude with a willingness to collaborate with and help team members
• Ability to work independently and on multiple projects at one time
• Meticulous attention to detail, takes ownership, organized
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree preferred but will accept equivalent experience in field
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.