Mode is seeking an Office Manager to oversee our Agency’s routine office needs. In addition to the management of phones, office inventory and facility vendors, this person will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to office organization and communication. The Office Manager will also have the opportunity to partner closely with Account and Production teams, assisting on multiple and varied projects day-to-day. This job may also require additional skills such as proofreading, online research, event planning, expense management and reporting. Candidate should have a positive outlook and be very detail-oriented, organized, and an excellent multi-tasker and communicator with the ability to adapt and improvise.
• Create positive, collaborative, trusting environments, strengthening relationships within the agency.
• Oversee budget for purchasing, tracking and managing office supplies, snacks/beverages, and team requests with an eye on cost-saving opportunities.
• Manage the maintenance of and tracking issues with office equipment.
• Serve as point of contact for facility needs and property management group.
• Answer and manage phones, routing calls to appropriate team members.
• Partner closely with Production and Account teams by assisting in market research, production assignments and content studio product/prop sourcing.
• Support internal team with vendor resources and management.
• Provide project support through scheduling, booking rooms, and revising schedules.
• Greet clients, visitors and mail carriers.
• Arrange team travel needs.
• Working with partners to provide administrative support.
• Organize company events, activities, and gatherings.
• Errands for office supplies, FedEx.
• Placing and distributing lunch orders for client and team meetings.
• Keeping common areas organized for team, clients and visitors.
• 2-3 years experience as office/studio manager and/or executive assistant
• Advertising/marketing industry experience
• Exemplary customer service skills with the ability and willingness to communicate across and beyond internal organization
• Broad computer skills and comfort utilizing a wide array of programs
• Desire and ability to take on additional tasks
• Enjoy a creative, innovative work environment
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays)
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage
• 401(k) Plan with match
• Continuing education support
• Summer Fridays
• Work from home days
• Dog-friendly office
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.