Responsible for assisting with planning and coordinating multifamily development opportunities for the Company.
• Providing general support for development team.
• Organizing and tracking the developments in process and in the pipeline.
• Helping to pull packages together to submit approvals to Investment Committee.
• Creating materials for the team including project schedules, processes, after action reviews, etc.
• Providing follow-up for the developers (may include making phone calls, visiting municipalities, etc).
• Coordinating and scheduling conference calls, meetings and conference rooms; general calendar management for development team.
• Fulfilling information requests.
• Managing detailed checklists.
• Printing items, scanning documents, procuring signatures, binding information for meetings.
• Calling properties for questions and needed information.
• Helping to prepare presentations, packages, and analyses for the development team,
• Organizing files and managing checklists.
• Assisting with fulfilling information requests.
• Bachelors’ degree preferred.
• Two years’ experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
• Construction, development, and/or project management experience preferred.
• Exceptional oral and written communications and interpersonal skills.
• Detail-orientation, excellent organizational skills and a strong sense of urgency.
• Positive attitude, integrity and reliability.
• Proactive, solution-oriented mindset with a focus on task management and completion.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple concurrent large-scale projects with moderate supervision, and working both independently and collaboratively.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
• Works in office setting under moderate supervision.
• Will use repetitive motion of hands and wrists in using computer.
• Occasionally moves about to coordinate work.
• Moderate travel required to off-site meetings and development sites, or to obtain needed materials or information, etc.