Director of Children’s Ministries
The Director of Children’s Ministries oversees and implements all aspects of Christian education and programming for children from birth through grade 5.
The Director of Children’s Ministries will be the voice for both the needs and the faith development of children. The Director will collaborate with the Directors of Middle and High School Ministries to provide consistent leadership and direction to the overall Christian education program, and to design and implement effective and sustainable transitions from one program level to the next.
• Curriculum development and support for children’s Christian education
• Programs for and personal interactions with the children which nourish their faith
and spiritual growth
• Recruitment of Sunday School teachers
• Oversight of all Sunday morning activities and support for children including
childcare, Sunday school and music
• Production of the holiday children’s programs at Christmas and at Easter
• Coordination of Wednesday night children’s programming for Open Table
• Development and leadership of Vacation Bible School