At OrthoCarolina, our team is our greatest asset and the foundation of our success; we share a common passion for making lives better. We are a diverse group of individuals, accountable to each other through the backbone of our beliefs: trust, honesty and mutual respect; ensuring our voice is heard. Our positive environment supports individual growth and a sense of belonging. Our employees work together to uphold the standards of excellence and promote and environment of teamwork throughout the organization.
OrthoCarolina is one of the nation’s leading independent academic orthopedics practices serving North Carolina and the Southeast since 1922. OrthoCarolina provides compassionate and comprehensive musculoskeletal care including operative and non-operative care, diagnostic imaging and rehabilitative therapy. Widely known for musculoskeletal research and training, OrthoCarolina physicians have specialized expertise in foot and ankle, hip and knee, shoulder and elbow, spine, sports medicine, hand, pediatric orthopedics, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. We commit to improving the lives of all we serve, by providing premier patient care and compassionate, personalized service. Over 300 OrthoCarolina providers see more than one million patient visits throughout North and South Carolina each year.
We are currently searching for a Digital Marketing Specialist. In this role you will serve as a brand evangelist and journalist in the digital space. A creative storyteller, this position builds relationships with OC team members and partners to find and share information that positions OrthoCarolina as trusted, innovative orthopedic experts and community members.
• Uses a creative spirit and independent work ethic to source and disseminate proprietary content.
• Is adept at understanding audience types and creating visual and written messaging that speaks to them in the places they live digitally.
• Uses strong editing skills and attention to detail to create flawless work.
• Serves as the voice of OrthoCarolina on social media interacting with patients and team members to create conversation.
• Strong writing, editing and communication skills with attention to detail and excellence.
• Must be enthusiastic and self-driven with the ability to work both independently and contribute to a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage time efficiently and self-prioritize.
• Basic computer skills (working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Opportunities for career advancement, dedicated peer support, continuing education
• Competitive salary package
• Health, dental, and vision insurance
• Health Savings Account
• Life insurance
• Short/long term disability insurance
• Tuition reimbursement
• Voluntary home/auto insurance
• Voluntary accident/cancer insurance
• Voluntary legal shield/identity theft
• Health Advocate – Employee Benefit Resource
• 401(k) retirement plan
• Profit sharing plan
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.