Post Closing Manager
Wyndham Capital Mortgage’s corporate culture empowers our employees. We strive to facilitate a greater sense of purpose in our jobs and lives. Your involvement will translate directly to continuous improvement in our systems and processes. We also believe in a deeply rooted culture based on caring for our employees in ways that will empower them to care for each other and our customers. Wyndham Capital Mortgage, founded in 2001, is a Direct to Consumer Lender, active in 45+ States and has more than 200 employees in Charlotte, North Carolina.
• Manage daily production of post-closing, including processes and personnel
• Identify, research, and solve issues within the production environment.
• Serve as escalation point for these issues
• Work closely with other Operations departments and managers to ensure production goals are met
• Train, develop, and mentor new and existing employees in Post-Closing department
• Monitor post-closing processes and identify any gaps that may occur, and determine courses of action to adjust and correct
• Update personnel on changes in policy and procedures
• Compile reports for Senior Management staff for review, and implement any necessary changes
• Monitor timely receipt of loan closing packages.
• Provide stellar service for all customers – internal and external
• Maintain expected level of production
• Strong background in Post-Closing/Closing with a minimum of 2 years of experience
• Must have management experience in the mortgage industry
• Must have Investor and Correspondent experience
• Must have a working knowledge of warehouse lines and investor sales
• Conventional, FHA, and VA experience
• Great attention to detail
• Excellent written and oral communication skills mandatory
• Knowledge of Encompass software a plus
• Previous paperless experience a big plus
• Strives to provide +1 Service to ensure success, to both internal teams and external clients
• Has the utmost integrity
• Is naturally curious – you enjoy seeking out and applying new things in your job
• Knows how to make smart, informed decisions
• Has passion for your job and positive energy that is infectious!
• Cares about your work and performance, and you want to provide impact across the organization
• At times, can be innovative and not afraid to bring big thinking and ideas to the table
• Is able to deliver influential communication to others
• You take your work seriously, but not yourself. You like to have fun at work!
• Group health coverage (medical, dental, & vision)
• Paid Time Off
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Pre-tax health spending account (HSA)
• 401(k) plan (with company match)
• Company provided life insurance
• Pet insurance
• 8 hours of Volunteer Time Off
• Employee discounts (fitness, phone)
• Wellness events