Bilingual Front Desk Associate
Essential duties include:
• Collect patient information necessary for office visit including demographics and insurance information and enter in Practice Management system.
• Manage communication from patients in person, by phone to schedule and/ or confirm patient appointments; for 6 offices.
• Checking patients in and out.
• Retrieving authorizations for vision programs and checking insurances
• Collecting co-pays and balances , must be comfortable with collecting payments from patients.
• Must be pleasant and enjoy working with the public, also be able to multi-task, have strong organizational skills and be a team player.
• On occasion there might be a need to travel to one of our other offices for coverage.
• Medical front desk appearance
• Medical, Dental, 401K and paid time off. No evenings or weekend.