Tiny Horse is a modern media company that builds audiences, develops content, & connects brands with their best customers. Our team is made up of people who are comfortable performing cross-functional roles and working in small teams across multiple projects on tight deadlines.
Tiny Horse is seeking an experienced Project Manager. This position will service multiple clients and will sit within the organization’s Client Services division, reporting directly to the Director of Accounts. This position will service multiple clients but will be 50–75 percent focused on a Financial Services B2B Client.
• Manage client health including budgets for individual projects as well as master client budgets.
• Draft/update statement(s) of work (SOWs), including corresponding budgets for personnel resourcing and outside costs.
• Manage personnel resourcing on assigned accounts and advise the team on incremental needs –whether contract based or full time –as needed.
• Manage partnerships, sponsor affiliations and vendor relationships on assigned client accounts.
• Oversee activities on assigned accounts, including: strategic campaign planning, micro content production, calendaring/publication schedules, paid media, performance reporting and overall client communications.
• Work with client to establish voice and brand, key messaging platform, campaign benchmarks, KPIs, asset delivery processes, request protocols, approval processes, communication flow, creative direction, control standards, regular check-in opportunities and adapt to changes as they come.
• Effectively present agency work and proposals to clients, ensuring all work product is of a high caliber, and support team members in doing the same.
• Coordinate project timing and budget with relevant personnel, and provide clients with regular timeline and budget updates.
• Lead client meetings and ensure recaps are shared with internal team and clients.
• Work with internal team to provide client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives.
• Lead internal team on priorities, opportunities, and client objectives.
• Establish and champion new processes, whether custom fit for an individual client or uniform across multiple clients, in order to drive greater efficiencies.
• Ensure internal team members’ time spent on assigned client projects is accurately tracked.
• 3-5 years experience working in project management, preferably in a marketing agency setting.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to multi-task, problem solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions.
• Experience with scheduling, resourcing, time-tracking, and budget management for client accounts.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.