The public relations executive will define public relations strategy, and act as the main point of contact with PR Agency leads.
Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing governance & process around working with PR agencies. Develops routines around frequency, participants and connect.
• Define Public Relations strategy
• Act as main point of contact with PR Agency leads
• Develop, coordinate and execute governance/process around working with PR agencies
• Develop routines – frequency, participants, content
• 7-10 years experience developing public relations strategy for corporations
• Experience developing Public Relations strategy and process for senior executives at large corporations
• Proven understanding of the public relations environment, trends, technology
• Ability to drive change and be innovative in a highly regulated environment
• Highly collaborative
• Develop an integrated public relations strategy that will build, promote and defend the brand
• Proactively builds relationships with key stakeholders to deepen business acumen
• Proven experience managing crisis communications in public relations
• Proven relationship with agencies
• Impeccable judgment and ability to make quick decisions
• Must be able to work in a continuous fast paced environment focusing on many issues simultaneously
• Successfully able to work in highly matrixed organizations
• Experience working at a global company preferred
• Understanding of Financial Services industry strongly preferred
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.