Public Relations Executive (HIRED)
The public relations executive will define public relations strategy, and act as the main point of contact with PR Agency leads.
Responsible for developing, coordinating and executing governance & process around working with PR agencies. Develops routines around frequency, participants and connect.
• Define Public Relations strategy
• Act as main point of contact with PR Agency leads
• Develop, coordinate and execute governance/process around working with PR agencies
• Develop routines – frequency, participants, content
• 7-10 years experience developing public relations strategy for corporations
• Experience developing Public Relations strategy and process for senior executives at large corporations
• Proven understanding of the public relations environment, trends, technology
• Ability to drive change and be innovative in a highly regulated environment
• Highly collaborative
• Develop an integrated public relations strategy that will build, promote and defend the brand
• Proactively builds relationships with key stakeholders to deepen business acumen
• Proven experience managing crisis communications in public relations
• Proven relationship with agencies
• Impeccable judgment and ability to make quick decisions
• Must be able to work in a continuous fast paced environment focusing on many issues simultaneously
• Successfully able to work in highly matrixed organizations
• Experience working at a global company preferred
• Understanding of Financial Services industry strongly preferred
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.