Inside Sales / Call Screener
Caring.com offers a free senior living referral service to families and caregivers that are seeking assistance finding assisted living facilities in their area. Millions of people visit our websites in search of senior communities and other services that fit their loved one’s needs.
Our Family Advisors are senior living experts who are responsible for educating families across the country on senior care options, providing resources and personal assistance in identifying senior living communities, and referring them to those communities that match their needs and budget. Their time is very valuable and not every inquiry we receive is qualified to work with one of them.
We are looking for experienced telephone customer service reps to help us to screen calls. If chosen for the position, you will make and take calls, cheerfully following our script and the training we will provide, to screen calls. You will transfer the people we can help to a team of Family Advisors and advise those we can’t help on where they may be able to find what they are looking for.
Skills and responsibilities:
• Work a predetermined, 40-hour week schedule (on time for each shift).
• Ability to make and take a high volume of phone calls.
• Manage calls, actively listen, and ask relevant follow-up questions.
• Assess information quickly and follow guidelines for transferring qualified calls.
• Exceptionally well spoken.
• Genuine interest and concern for consumers and providers.
• Technical abilities required include basic computer skills and CRM experience.
• Coachable, willing to follow the script, seeking out and accepting direction from management.
• Deliver results and meet performance standards.
• You will need to pass a background check.
• Be eligible to work in the US. No visa sponsorship.
• Have prior high-volume telephone experience, either in a call center or as a receptionist.
• You must be able to work 32 to 40 hours every week, with a number of daytime and evening shifts available.
• Ability to work some weekends.
You can expect to start with a base salary of about $22,000 per year, but first year total compensation, including bonuses and benefits, will be $25,000 to $35,000. We will offer you training, all of the computer equipment needed for the position, free parking or reimbursement for public transportation to and from work, and a fun environment in which to work.