Caring.com is the leading online destination for those seeking information and support as they care for aging parents, spouses, and other loved ones. Our engineering team is spread across the US and Europe.
We take our social mission seriously, but don’t think for a minute that stops us from having a good time. We’re a vibrant group of highly talented, results-oriented types who want to use our time and our brains to really make a difference.
We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a fun, friendly, supportive work environment. Based on location and role, we offer fully and partially remote opportunities.
As a Product Manager your focus is externally facing, toward end users and the ever-shifting market, while at the same time serving as a collaboration point for stakeholders throughout the organization. You will be responsible for working closely with business stakeholders, the Product Owner, and the VP of Engineering to set the vision, strategies, and roadmaps for Caring’s product portfolio. You will study end user engagement with the product to identify gaps in features and functionality. Then you will proactively collaborate with business stakeholders to flesh out high-level feature requests, identifying improvement opportunities, and working with the Product Owner who will turn the high-level requirements into Epics and User Stories for the development team to create product features and improvements. You will identify KPIs to measure the success of the product and its features, and work in an iterative fashion to continuously improve the product to meet the user and market needs.
• Develop and maintain an understanding of the product, market, and competition
• Develop product positioning and go to market strategy
• Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and products
• Identify areas for growth and create strategic product line roadmaps to help drive adoption of the product and differentiating features
• Collaborate with business stakeholders, Product Owner, and VP of Engineering to develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
• Clearly communicate business goals, strategies, and product features and improvement required to meet these
• Define and communicate your product in a way that inspires others
• Build and maintain the product roadmap based on sequence of objectives
• Build and maintain product backlog, work collaboratively with stakeholders to flesh out feature and improvement requests
• Work with product owner to translate requests into Epics and User Stories
• Provide focus for the Product Development Team while giving them the information they need to make decisions autonomously
• Measure whether you’re achieving the intended impact of the product, and to pivot as needed
• Previous working experience as a Product Manager for 5 year(s)
• In-depth knowledge of Agile methodology for product development
• Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
• Creative thinker with a vision
• Ability to communicate needs
• Attention to details