This is a critical role and requires someone who is extremely detail-oriented, an excellent communicator, has a positive attitude and is eager to learn. The successful candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fun and fast-paced environment. The candidate will be responsible for all Moss Art project logistics, coordinating every detail of a project to ensure that communication with vendors, schedule, cost and quality control are met. The Project Manager is expected to take on any/all tasks in the quest to move the company forward.
This is a full-time position with an immediate need, but we are looking for someone who will fit and grow within our dynamic team and company culture.
• Work alongside owners of the company on all current and prospective leads
• Maintain detailed and organized database of all job efforts
• Execute production of all Moss Art contracts
• Clearly communicate with vendors on all project details and quotes
• Task mockups to designers & create branded presentation needed to show client
• Coordinate logistics of pickup/delivery of product elements
• Coordinate installation/delivery of final product
• Work alongside Moss Manager on project details and inventory management
• Present a clearly communicated project recap for each project
• Attend field site visits of past work to photograph and/or maintain relationships
• Assist with the overall growth of the company through research and outreach
• Assist moss team members with any scope of the project needed
• Coordinate and distribute Moss sample packets
• Attend all company meetings
• Maintain digital and print calendar of current projects and workers
• Field new inquiries and schedule initial phone calls with owner’s calendar
• General administrative work
• Possess strong communication skills across all channels (written, face-to-face, via email, instant messaging or phone)
• Maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude that contributes to the overall culture and environment
• A strong detail-orientation including a drive for problem-solving, innovation and results.
• Clear, concise communication style across all channels.
• Desire to delve into the design and creative world with excitement.
• Ability to bring new ideas to the table while also implementing #thesavageway core strategies.
• Must be highly professional and committed to putting the best version of yourself forward every day.
• Takes initiative to understand and contribute to the achievement of company goals and strategies.
• Demonstrates a strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and personal accountability for achieving professional growth while completing assigned tasks.
• Professional Project Management experience, minimum 2 years required
• Bachelor’s Degree