TCG Events is in the business of providing amazing experiences. We provide a stress-free, fun, event planning experience while producing an event that meets the client’s goals, exceeds the clients’ expectations, and makes those who didn’t attend wish they had.
We provide amazing experiences. While it is incredibly cool, it isn’t easy. It takes tenacity, flexibility, and meticulousness.
The person in this position is charged with creating an amazing planning experience for our clients as well as developing a flawless event experience for our client’s guests. We are looking for someone with a passion for every phase of event planning – from research and brainstorming to paperwork and onsite.
While creativity is important, we spend the majority of time on logistics. If you love both, this is a great fit! If you love creativity and hate logistics, this is not the job for you.
While we go onsite to events, we spend more time on the computer. We are looking for someone that thrives in both environments.
Some of the reasons we are great at what we do is our flexibility, adaptability and problem solving . If you love variety, puzzles, and the unexpected, this job is a dream.
The event industry is multifaceted and ever changing. If you need continual learning to energize your soul, you will fit nicely.
• Is curious, resourceful and constantly learning
• Is comfortable being uncomfortable
• Can recall facts/details at a moment’s notice
• Appreciates the joy of taking calculated risks
• Thrives in an environment where flexibility is the key
• Understands that events are a team sport
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in events
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer literate
• Commensurate with experience
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Comprehensive health benefits (Primary, Dental, and Vision)
• Retirement plan with matching