Elements Brands buys and owns a variety of consumer product companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our brands include: Nurture My Body, Ski Balm, Tropical Sands, Skedattle, KP Elements, eb5, Rockin’ Green, TriLASTIN, and Natural Dog Company. Our team of in-house experts amplify all of our companies’ awesome attributes and untapped potential, while remaining each brand’s original name and soul.
Founded by an ex-investment banker who wanted to do meaningful work with a better life balance, we have been able to keep our startup feel with all of our growth (doubling revenue each of the past 5 years). Having recently moved into our 55,000 sqft building, we are ready to continue to be one of Charlotte’s Best Places to Work and Fast 50.
Elements Brands is seeking a person ready to roll up their sleeves and help support the Warehouse Team with fulfillment, stocking, and internal projects. Reporting directly to the Director of Warehouse and Logistics, you will be a part of a team responsible for fulfilling orders from all 10 of our companies in all our channels; Direct to Customer, Direct to Business, and Amazon.
This role is key in keeping operations moving. If you have interest or have experience in E-Commerce, Consumer Products, or Warehousing, this is your chance to make a serious impact with a high growth business.
The ideal candidate for this role will eagerly immerse themselves in our warehouse and fulfillment workflow. This person will have experience or interest in E-Commerce, Consumer Products, or Warehousing that will provide hands on and problem solving help to all Warehouse team members to get all day-to-day tasks and projects complete.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
• Helped integrate our new acquisition to our processes
• Helped pack hundreds of orders and palletize large shipments
• Spot checked inventory levels
• Ran point on warehouse projects
• Checked in and stocked inventory
• Teachable and eager to learn
• You thrive when given freedom and flexibility
• A sense of humor and the ability to roll with the punches
• Being on time, trustworthy, and level-headed in a fast paced environment
• Basic computer skills with minimum requirement of a High School Diploma
• Ability to repeatedly lift 10-20 lbs and up to 50 lbs occasionally. You will also use a Pallet Jack within the warehouse
• Must have reliable transportation
• Starting pay based on experience
• Paid vacation and holidays. Healthcare and 401(k) with matching
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume via email, and include one or two paragraphs on how past schooling, hobbies, or job experiences have prepared you to work at Elements Brands. All submissions should be sent via email with a PDF attachment to Maddy@ElementsBrands.com with the subject “Warehouse 2019 Application.” Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.