Brookstone Schools is a Christ-centered school located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, serving under-resourced students from all across the city. Since our doors opened in 2001, we have worked hard to create a home at Brookstone where our students are seen, heard, and challenged to reach their full potential.
Brookstone is looking to hire a full-time Database Manager for the Advancement Office. This person must be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to multi-task and use critical thinking skills for database responsibilities and troubleshooting. This position requires a professional who will be a helpful and positive presence with Brookstone staff, donors, volunteers, and parents.
• Data input & maintenance of donor files
• Making queries and running reports
• Data analysis of giving trends
• Gift acknowledgement
• Minimum education: High school diploma
• Minimum of 3 years of related experience or training
• Solid proficiency with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint
• Proficiency with google drive
• Proficiency with using databases
• Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines
• Must be organized, able to multi-task and work with independence
• Capable of thinking out of the box, problem solving
• Flexible, reliable, mature team player
• 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) to cover illness & personal needs
• Additional days off- holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break)
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by November 15, 2019 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.