The Product Manager, Supplier Experience will collaborate with cross-functional teams within Development, Customer Care, Supplier Services, and Product Marketing Management teams to evolve and grow existing and new product offerings for AvidXchange’s Supplier Network.
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, ambitious and intuitive Product Management professional that enjoys the fast-paced nature of the Financial Technology industry and looks to establish a rewarding career in a hyper-growth business with fantastic development opportunities.
The Product Management Professional will apply a product management framework to determine which market problems we are best positioned to solve and work collaboratively with leadership and colleagues. The candidate will be responsible for creating, owning, and driving product strategy, business plans, product roadmaps, user personas, market requirements and use scenarios that lead to growth in new and existing segments of interest. The ideal candidate will bring a strong vision and best practices from established product management organizations and have a passion for developing products.
• Serve as the voice of the customer across the organization and be passionate about delighting customers via strong value propositions and top-notch customer experience.
• Work with Product Leadership to create and execute strategies for maximizing the commercial potential of the designated product set, with short, medium and long-term goals.
• Develop a deep understanding of Customer Usage, Competitor Products and Market Trends, and translate that intelligence into detailed product requirements for product enhancements and/or new product development.
• Develop clear and compelling roadmaps and priorities for each product and support proposed strategies with detailed business case analysis for new products and product extensions.
• Work closely with the technology teams and internal stakeholders to track progress on specific customer and product initiatives, from initial product concept through the full product lifecycle.
• Partner with the wider Product Marketing team to provide thought leadership around the product set and assist with product promotion and go-to-market strategy.
• Evolve a product idea through a user centered design process.
• Understanding service delivery components in the end-to-end program.
• Collaborate with the UX/Design team to create wireframes, A/B testing, and mockups to visually demonstrate the imagined user experience.
• Work closely with the Sales, Product Marketing and Financial Planning and Analysis teams to help identify new product opportunities to drive growth within the existing customer community and new adjacent customer sets.
• Become the resident Subject Matter Expert on designated products and markets served and support sales efforts through client presentations, product decks, RFP responses etc.
• Track product metrics to drive growth and measure expected outcomes to manage to goals and business objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
• Required Bachelor’s (or foreign equivalent) in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related degree and 2 years’ experience as a product manager in a software business or other related business.
• In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree and 2 year experience, we will accept a Master’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or a related 1 year of previously stated experience.
• Strong product management experience and skills. Highly organized and attentive to detail.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally.
• Team player who brings a sense of positive energy and the ability to influence, inspire and motivate cross-functional partners across the organization.
• Strong business acumen and analytical skills with the ability to construct and evaluate different business model approaches to maximize ROI.
• Previous experience/strong interest in payments or B2B industry a plus.