Executive Assistant (HIRED)
We are experts focused on building exceptional Class A corporate and medical interiors in the Carolinas. We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented person to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This position will report to the Owner on a daily basis and will be responsible for supporting the Owner in a timely and professional manner and providing high-quality administrative and clerical assistance.
• Express and believe in our company core values on a daily basis.
• Manage and coordinate executive calendar, agenda and assist in planning and scheduling appointments.
• Prepare documents, files and reports for daily task and scheduled meetings.
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
• Represent the executive by attending meetings, keep accurate minutes and speaking on his behalf.
• Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
• Handle, format and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
• Review, route, answer and monitor follow up action steps on correspondence.
• Maintain confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
• Gather, analyze and maintain records required for administrative reporting ensuring it is organized and easily accessible.
• Serve as principal administrative contact and liaison with Team Members, clients and other external partners.
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
• Assist executive with preconstruction project tasks.
• Handle miscellaneous tasks and errands.
• Maintain and distribute corporate calendar.
• Event planning for all corporate events.
• Create and maintain a file for each event including all records, notes on improvements, ideas or changes for the following year, checklist, invoices, budgets, etc.
• Identify the attendance requirements and expectations for each event.
• Schedule and coordinate venues, caterers, entertainers, photographers, etc.
• Liaise with vendors, committee members, attendees and stakeholders during the entire event process.
• Create before, during and after task and to-do lists and assign responsibilities.
• Maintain event budgets.
• Assess each event’s overall success and report and document findings.
• Two or four-year college degree.
• 2+ years executive assistant or event planning experience preferred.
• Strong computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, problem solver with strong organization skills.
• Discretion and confidentiality.
Our core values:
• Hardworking, do what it takes, have fun.
• Gives back to the community.
• Self-motivated, exceeds expectations.
• Embraces teamwork.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.