Business Development Representative
Agilis Systems is currently looking for a tenacious and dynamic Business Development Representative (BDR) to increase the qualified pipeline of new opportunities for our Sales Teams. This individual will play a pivotal role in the expansion of our Sales Organization and continued customer growth. The BDR should be a self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development experience at multiple executive levels within a small to medium-sized organization.
This position is for a new office in Charlotte, NC. Success in this role has the potential to grow into an Account Executive position in the future. If you are looking to join a growing organization to employ your sales skills or jumpstart your career in sales with an amazing tech company, we want to hear from you.
• Connect with potential customers through outbound cold calling, a minimum of 70 calls/day.
• Generate new business opportunities/sales by prospecting and qualifying leads through an outbound strategy leveraging both cold calls and email.
• Establish and transfer qualified opportunities for Account Executives.
• Meet daily activity KPIs and achieve monthly quotas.
• Track all activities using Salesforce (CRM) to build a pipeline and should all relevant prospecting information with the Account Executives.
• Research accounts, identify decision-makers and generate interest in our platform.
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
• Actively listen to prospects to uncover hidden objectives to fully understand and qualify needs required.
• Develop and maintain professional relationships externally and internally.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Working knowledge of sales prospecting or sales development experience highly preferred.
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM preferred.
• Familiarity with cloud-based software services (SaaS) is a plus.
• Strong ability to learn new technology and adapt quickly.
• Self-motivated, high energy and dynamic outbound sales phone presence required.
• Proven ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment as a team player.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Motivated to build a lasting career in sales.
• Driven to make an impact and exceed sales goals.
• Competitive nature with a track record of over-achieving quota.
• Hunter mentality with the capability to grow your skills as the business expands.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) required.
• Ability to multitask and manage your time accordingly.
• Fast-paced environment with opportunities for growth and reward.
• Rapidly growing organization that is looking to promote from within.
• Company promotes work/life balance to achieve maximum performance professionally and personally.
Compensation and benefits:
• We value hard work and on-the-job excellence and offer competitive compensation and benefits packages.
• Base salary.
• Uncapped commissions (paid monthly) with exponential multiplier increases.
• Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k) benefits are offered.
• 17 PTO Days and 8 Paid Holidays.