Sales Administrative Assistant
Renewal by Andersen is the full-service window-replacement division of 115-year-old Andersen Corporation, the owner of the most trusted family of window brands in America. RbA was founded with a mission to redefine the industry and to offer a different—and better—window-replacement experience. Renewal by Andersen has seven company-owned locations and over 100 independently owned “affiliates” across the United States.
Join a growing, tight-knit team as a Sales Admin supporting our growing Sales team.
What you will be doing:
• Manage all expenses and expense reporting for the team.
• Update organization charts and personnel information.
• Keep the Sales Management Team on target for Ride Along goals.
• Organize and maintain monthly contest numbers. Communicate qualifiers and winners. Coordinate with local venues for the winning event.
• Coordinate gifts/flowers/snacks/catering as needed for meetings and other events.
• Organize monthly meetings and coordinate any venue requirements.
• Order business cards, name tags, ID badges, thank you cards/envelopes, lead books, beauty catalogs, shirts, color chains, credit card readers and any other sales/miscellaneous materials. Maintain constant stock.
• Book flights, rooms, cars and track trip itineraries for Sales Management Team and any traveling Project Consultant. Coordinate travel arrangements and itineraries for any out of town visitors.
• Schedule all interviews and work closely with Talent Acquisition Partner to facilitate full classes.
• Support the new hire onboarding process ordering training books, kits and IT equipment to support the new training classes, including iPads, corner cuts, sales samples and any other windows needed for the team. Distribute materials upon arrival.
What you bring:
• Experience in an administrative role.
• Experience with planning travel arrangements, event planning, a plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
• A positive, can-do attitude!
What we offer you:
• We offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k and more.
• Amazing company culture.
• Company-paid outings.