In this role, you will be assisting an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive in ensuring all projects are completed on time and on budget. This includes, but is not limited to meeting coordination, status reporting, brief creation and overall assistance in account management.
As our Account Coordinator your responsibilities will require you to:
• Write creative briefs and open jobs into the project management system, outlining creative deliverables.
• Act as liaison between the Account Executives and the Project Manager, communicating client feedback and any pertinent information throughout the project lifecycle that may impact budget, timelines or resources.
• Assist Account Executives with the creation of proposals, SOWs, meeting materials and status reports.
• Communicate with clients as needed or as designated by the Account Executive.
• Attend client meetings and traffic deliverables to clients as needed.
• Assist in management of projects with a focus on project organization and understanding of timelines.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
Ideal candidate will possess:
• Self-motivated team player mentality with a positive outlook.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, work within a team and across departments.
• Possess time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated track record of detail-oriented execution of digital and/or marketing initiatives.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Ability to complete projects and tasks with minimal direction from leadership.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field.
• Minimum 1 year experience in account services.
• Experience with Asana or other web-based project management softwares a plus.