Southeast Apartment Investors is a private investment firm focused on the development and acquisition of residential properties located in the southeastern United States. Since our founding in 2011, we have made 19 investments, representing over $250 million of residential assets.
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and organized administrative professional to join our growing company. In this position you will lead all administrative functions and support the firm’s principals. The role will also include some amount of personal assistance to the managing principal. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic and hard-working and maintain a high degree of integrity.
This is a full-time position. We offer highly competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package, including health insurance and 401(k) participation with employer match.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Plan/arrange meetings and calls.
• Maintain office calendar to include appointments and vacations.
• Maintain organized electronic and physical files.
• Organize and maintain documents, reports and information related to projects, taxes, etc.
• Manage payroll and benefit programs.
• Maintain and order workspace, computer and office supplies
• Manage bank accounts and handle outbound/inbound checks/wires.
• Pay bills (rent/credit cards, etc.).
• Interface with investors and business partners.
• Keep firm website and marketing materials updated.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Work with IT professionals to resolve technology issues as needed.
Requirements and qualifications:
• Experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience with accounting and payroll software.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong willingness to take initiative and look for ways to add value.
• Keen attention to detail and superior organizational skills.
• Ability to think critically to solve tasks and complete projects efficiently.
• Ability to multitask and time manage.
• Ability to identify errors and solve problems.
• Ability to operate independently and complete tasks with minimal oversight.
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.