Full-Time Assistant Shopkeeper
A Jeni’s Assistant Shopkeeper is a service and operations leader in their scoop shop. They report into the Shopkeeper, the general manager of the shop and lead shifts with a constant focus on daily operations and world-class customer service. This person has hustle, scrappiness and a passion for achieving results. They act as a role model for the shop team and are experts in all on-the-line operations and service functions, ensuring shifts run smoothly while providing world-class customer service. The ideal Assistant Shopkeeper is self-motivated, team-focused and brings a positive, upbeat energy to all that they do.
Service Assistant is an hourly-full-time position that is tip eligible and includes a full benefits package.
Who you are:
• Is passionate about customer service.
• Has a strong work ethic, a good heart, great judgment and plenty of smarts.
• Is an energetic, positive and skillful communicator.
• Leads by example and excels in a team environment.
• Is calm under pressure and navigates adversity with grace.
• Knows and appreciates what makes our ice creams so splendid.
Full-time benefits at Jeni’s include:
• A one-month paid sabbatical after 3 years of continuous service.
• Excellent medical, dental, vision and life insurance options (for full-time employees).
• Competitive pay, paid time off and holidays.
• Bonus eligibility based on shop performance.
• 4% match on 401k contributions after 1 year of employment (for qualifying employees).
• Annual paid day to volunteer for a non-profit organization that matters to you.
• 50% discount at Jeni’s Scoop Shops and online.