Liquid Design, an award-winning architectural firm in Charlotte that specializes in architecture, planning, interior design and project management is searching for an Architect or Intern Architect to join our studio and focus on creating and delivering modern design on great projects of all types. We work on Mixed-use, recreation, retail, office, restaurant and residential with the only common thread being a focus on contemporary design with soul. Liquid Design has an open studio with an energetic and collaborative environment, we love to create and we love the process. Sample our current work on Instagram @liquid_design_ or a more thorough portfolio at our website.
What we are looking for:
Applicants should demonstrate a passion for designing the built environment, an ability to communicate effectively with team members and clients and flexibility to shift through varying roles and projects since our Architects participate in the entire process from concept to construction.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands-on professional architectural experience.
• Strong Autodesk Revit proficiency required.
• Knowledge of architectural design, detailing, codes and building materials.
• Ability to collaborate with team members, consultant groups and stakeholders.
• A desire to search for solutions in order to “make it better”.