With a taproom in Charlottes Historic South End and a production brewery minutes from Camp North End, at Sycamore, we believe that fresh beer made with top-notch ingredients should be enjoyed by everyone. A few years back, we set out to brew beers that bring people together and drink easy from the first sip to the last. After humbly perfecting some of our favorite recipes over the last decade, we’re honored to share them with the world. We pride ourselves on exceptionally fresh, tasty beer, made to be enjoyed as you gather with a few friends and neighbors.
Are we right for each other? We are excited to add an experienced salesperson to the team. We are looking for an awesome salesperson to represent Sycamore and sell our beer in greater Charlotte’s best stores, bars and restaurants. The perfect fit Sales Rep will be responsible for maintaining and growing their current account list as well as keeping an eye out for that next BIG account in their territory – that means selling lots-o-beer! You will present, sell, coordinate and merchandise our great products. You know beer, love beer, love the craft beer scene and are hip to the craft beer trends in the CLT. You bleed beer. The sales position is fast-paced and physical – no need for a gym membership. You will generate growth and revenue by providing radical customer service, delivering first-class market execution, promoting and organizing marketing events including all POS. Does this sound like fun to you? Then we need to talk. We are a small brewery with a proven track record on the way up, up, UP. If you want to join us on the adventure, read on.
What we are looking for someone, not just anyone that has/is:
• A detail-oriented sales pro.
• A personality that is warm and welcoming. You have exceptional customer service skills and you are able to authentically represent Sycamore. You know our story and love our beer.
• At least 1 year of experience selling Craft Beer to on and off-premise accounts.
• Self-motivated and have the ability to work with limited amount of direction both independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals.
• Strong communication, organization and time management skills, be a strong team player with a winning attitude
• A demonstrated proven track record of increasing sales and have the ability to provide customers with innovative solutions to enhance their success.
• Knowledge of draught systems, basic beer merchandising and point of sale placement are desirable.
• Selling Craft Beer for at least 1 year.
• Ability to work nights and weekends.
• Ability to lift up to 165 pounds.
The other requirements:
• The Team Member must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds and occasionally may lift or move up to 165 pounds safely using proper equipment. The sales position requires the ability to climb, lift, reach, bend, stoop, push, pull and kneel for extended periods.
• Workdays/schedule may vary or change according to account needs. You will be expected to work promotions on nights, weekends and occasional special events. We start early and sometimes go late.
• Must be at least 21 years old and possess a valid driver’s license and a clean Driving Record – going back 7 years.
• Must be able to utilize technology such as cell phones, tablets/computers, handhelds and the internet.
• Must be able take direction from others and work independently
• Are you still with us? If this sounds like you and you can totally get behind the Sycamore Brewing mission to enhance experiences and bring people together through beer – please apply!
Compensation and benefits:
• Salary commensurate with experience which includes a base and incentives.
• Health Insurance, PTO (personal time off), cell phone, computer and company car.
Email resume to Archie@Sycamorebrew.com.