Sales Coordinator (HIRED)
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential, while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018 as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have a results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End just around the corner from OMB. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
As a Sales Coordinator, you’ll support our inside and outside sales team with daily administrative tasks—your mission is to free up our sales teams’ bandwidth. You’ll play a critical role in prospecting and qualifying leads, order entry, owning interdepartmental processes, quarterbacking our tradeshow coordination and keeping our sales collateral updated. The ideal candidate has a track record of project execution and self-management, is proactive and an independent problem solver.
What you will do:
• Lead prospecting and lead qualifying.
• Order entry and solving any customer issues, including big box portal management.
• Billing and chasing down open accounts receivables.
• Managing our sales collateral and ensuring it’s up-to-date.
• Tradeshow coordination and budget management.
The ideal candidate:
• We’re looking for a proven project coordinator with at least 1 year in an administrative position.
• Familiarity with B2B sales channels—preferably in the consumer goods industry.
• Is a self-manager and is agile in bouncing from task to task.
• Can adapt to last minute asks from our sales team and will work until tasks are completed.
• Experience with big box order management systems (EDI) preferred.
• Bonus if you are proficient in Excel and have NetSuite experience.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401(k) available.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.