An Integrated Producer at Mode is an assertive problem solver. Expected to champion agency processes, our producers are team leaders who successfully guide client projects through the studio. They are great communicators, motivators and project managers with an innate ability to take ownership and accountability of their work. As a result, they juggle multiple project priorities with ease and discipline. They advise teams on best practices, scope, timing and budget and actively participate in the entire project process. Able to execute across multiple skill levels, our Integrated Producers combine the learned skills of a traffic and project manager with the empathy, leadership, flexibility and strategy of a producer.
Managing both internal cross-functional teams and external vendors from pitch through execution and final project completion, our Producers build strong, resilient relationships and have the ability to inspire their teams while keeping projects moving and on schedule. They are comfortable jumping into strategic development and creative conception while managing the full project process including task assignments, timeline creation, team management, encouraging communication and enhancing morale. The Integrated Producers set the tone of each project and carry the team as they adapt to unexpected changes in scope, timeline and client expectations. Project scopes can vary from a single brand mark or landing page to multifaceted and multi-channeled campaigns. As the internal point person on all projects, our Producers play a key role in their success.
What you will be doing:
• Partner closely with our Director of Production, agency Partners and fellow Producers to understand, manage and integrate your projects into the overall agency workflow by communicating needs effectively.
• Independently manage multiple and varied projects day-to-day from start to finish.
• Work to ensure accounts are properly resourced, quality standards are being met or exceeded and all projects are delivered on time and on budget.
• Negotiate, define, communicate and manage the scope of current and future projects.
• Work closely with project team members to propose solutions and anticipate client needs.
• Manage, forecast and track project schedules through their life cycles while keeping full studio resources and deadlines in mind.
• Oversee standards of quality for all of your projects.
• Research, recommend and vet the work of new vendors and technologies.
• Continue to evaluate and refine agency processes alongside fellow Producers.
• At least 3-4 years agency level experience managing large scale, complex traditional and web projects.
• Is an excellent communicator, collaborator and a team player who cultivates positive working relationships and thrives on helping people overcome obstacles.
• Is extremely passionate about people and cultivating strong relationships.
• Owns all project logistics, has superior organizational skills, keeps teams on task and meetings focused and enjoys juggling a variety of responsibilities.
• Sets expectations and manages schedules effectively, but with a flexibility that shows solution-focused thinking.
• Actively appears calm under pressure and has confidence in their abilities in order to gain the trust of all parties.
• Is a self-starter who proactively identifies solutions when presented with obstacles.
• Is not afraid to ask questions or for help when it is needed.
• Has a deep understanding of digital technologies and solutions and is able to understand and speak confidently about technologies and user experience design components.
• Is an excellent collaborator and team-player.
• Is poised with clients, partners, external vendors and internal team members.
• 5+ Weeks vacation per year (19 PTO days, 9 observed holidays).
• 100% Employee Medical Coverage.
• 401(k) Plan with match.
• Continuing education support.
• Summer Fridays.
• Work From Home Days.
• Dog-friendly office.
• Vibrant culture with strong work/life balance.