Director of E-Commerce, Social Media & Marketing
Headquartered in the Park Road Shopping Center, Julie’s Inc is the parent company of Julie’s Boutique and ivy & leo. Both are women’s clothing boutiques with locations in the Carolina’s. Julie’s Boutique and ivy & leo both specialize in providing the latest styles and fashions to customers at incredible prices. Julie’s Inc is a 3rd generation Charlotte, NC family-owned company.
Julie’s Inc is seeking a full-time e-commerce, social media and marketing director that is energetic and self-motivated with excellent time-management skills. In this position, the e-commerce, social media and marketing director will head our e-commerce operations, help ensure the company’s sales and marketing goals are met and manage our digital platforms as outlined below.
• Manage the e-commerce platforms of both ivy & leo and Julie’s Boutique by maintaining and updating the websites to represent the current products and trends of our industry.
• Uploading product inventory- photograph, edit and upload product photos as well as provide detailed copywriting for each product.
• Update inventory for daily for e-commerce platforms.
• Fulfill online orders- process, package and ship online orders.
• Create and send out multiple weekly email blasts.
• Create in-store related marketing materials (i.e signage, coupons etc).
• Timely answer and manage all customer inquires across all platforms (emails, direct messages, comments etc) in a professional manner.
• Present new and exciting ideas of sales and promotions for the brands to execute on a monthly basis.
• Manage all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc) for both ivy & leo and Julie’s Boutique accounts.
• Create and post content to stories and feed daily.
• Maintain an industry-standard esthetic of all social media platform.
• Coordinate photoshoots- Work alongside buying team to select items to be featured in photoshoots.
• Onsite assisting coordinator- Assist in ensuring items are brought to and from shoot, set up, steam and style.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Social media experience required.
• Basic graphic design background preferred.
• Photography background preferred
• 1+ years of experience working in e-commerce and/or marketing strongly preferred.
• Strong preference to applicants with previous boutique social media and marketing experience.