Responsible for advertising sales department proposals, tracking and reporting all weekly and end of month numbers, projections, updating inventory reports and answering incoming calls as a company representative.
Essential functions include but not limited to:
• Distributes all sales related information.
• Creates outgoing proposals and presentations.
• Compiles information for Account Executives.
• Compiles insertion orders and folders when needed.
• Compiles weekly projection numbers for sales management of the market.
• Performs weekly update of inventory of all reports on Inventory Management System
• Acts as assistant to SM and at times the GM of the market.
• Answers incoming calls as a company representative.
• Makes advertising/media kits.
• Updates prospect kits.
• Conducts research on current and potential clients as well as market trends.
• Acts as a liaison between clients, AEs and various departments.
• Develops inventory maps to aid in the selling process.
• May distribute and update internal and external marketing materials
• Sends proof of performance pictures and reports to clients
• Could be required to attend weekly sales meetings
• May work with the Regional Business Manager on accounts receivables.
• Maintains an organized filing system for department records.
• Ensures that both incoming and outgoing correspondence is distributed timely and accurately.
• Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support to manager; data entry/word processing as required.
• Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities.
• Utilizes professional phone etiquette when responding to internal and external inquiries.
• May perform other functions as assigned by the designated manager.
• Due to the critical nature of the position, it is essential that all job functions be executed with a high degree of accuracy, detail orientation, timeliness, follow through and responsiveness.
• Performs other functions that may be assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 1-2 years general office/clerical experience.
• Knowledge of advertising functions and terms.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent data entry and computer skills.