Market Scheduler – Charlotte (HIRED)
Provides scheduling and administrative support to the Sales and Operations Departments to ensure effective and efficient workflow between the sales function and operations field activities relating to installation and compliance with client contractual agreements.
Essential functions include but not limited to:
• Schedules client advertising against current inventory ensuring they are correctly placed without conflicts based on what the contractual agreement state all the while maintaining rate integrity.
• Data entry of AOA client contract agreements and posting instructions.
• Compilation of routine sales and operations reports including the occupancy report, completion reports and paint reports.
• Handles inquiries from AE’s and clients including pulling various reports for review.
• Data entry and maintenance of Ad Manager.
• Assists with development of proposals when needed.
• Utilizes inventory to maximize revenue potential while keeping expenses in line.
• Orders PSA’s as needed.
• May accompany AEs and clients on market rides.
• Processes posting cards, work orders and observation report.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Proficiency in computers and related software.
• Ability to multi-task with a detail-minded orientation.
• Basic knowledge of contractual agreements.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels within an operation.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.