Media Strategy & Investments Consultant
Think that working in the insurance field can’t be exciting, rewarding and challenging? Think again. You’ll help us reinvent protection and retirement to improve customers’ lives. We’ll help you make an impact with our training and mentoring offerings. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to expand and apply your skills in ways you never thought possible. And you’ll have fun doing it. Join a company of individuals with hopes, plans and passions, all using and developing our talents for good, at work and in life.
Media Strategy & Investments is an in-house media organization responsible for developing strategy and execution of multi-million-dollar investments to deliver consumer-centric media experiences, support the Allstate brand transformation and enable profitable growth for the enterprise.
The Senior Consultant II, Media Strategy & Investments will lead integrated media planning and execution to help build the brand and optimize customer lifetime value/customer acquisition cost ratio. They will serve as top experts in building out capabilities across media channels – CTV/OTT, Streaming Radio, OLV, Display, Social, Search, Aggregators, Affiliate and Directories. This collaborative, highly-engaged person is relied on as the subject matter expert to internal and external stakeholders such as product, measurement, analytics, brand marketing, corporate relations, operations and third-party media partners.
• Develop, plan, launch and monitor integrated media strategies.
• Coordinate efforts with Media Planners/Buyers, Measurement & Analytics, Brand Marketing and Product teams to determine business objectives, develop plans across programmatic, paid social and acquisition (e.g. paid search) tactics.
• Develop and execute plans that most effectively reach desired target audiences that will support short, mid and long-term brand health and policy growth objectives.
• Interpret results into actionable insights and make recommendations that drive incremental brand health and growth and overall improved efficiencies.
• Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness among relevant internal stakeholders.
• Serve as subject matter expert for and establish a solid working relationship with program stakeholders inside and outside of media, including executive leadership.
• Prepare and deliver campaign presentations to stakeholders, distilling complex matters into non-technical terms for executive decision makers.
• Lead the development of communication strategies.
• Keep apprised of continually changing data usage regulations and any associated downstream impact to media campaigns.
• Serve as a key point of contact for third party media partners including DSPs, social media platforms and external agency, Google and other direct inventory partnerships.
• Establish and utilize metrics to interpret overall program results, trends and potential needs.
• Provide key consumer insights, market trends and opportunities to improve effectiveness of programs by soliciting input from key stakeholders and leveraging research.
• Consult on and assist with negotiation of favorable contracts in partnership with Senior Media Manager and Media Operations team.
• Manage various budget, invoicing and financial needs.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, marketing concentration preferred.
• Minimum of 4 years of previous work experience in Programmatic trading, SEM/SEO, Social Media, DSP/DMP, MMM/MTA, Data & Analytics.
• Aptitude to build and maintain strong cross-functional working relationships.
• Ability to provide insightful feedback on questions related to technology, data and optimization.
• Capability to explain complicated processes in basic terms.
• Ability to analyze, interpret and take meaningful action on large amounts of data.
• Capacity to organize and manage detail work.
• Excellent Excel skills, including understanding of advanced formulas and functions.
• Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
Why work with us:
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands®. As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary – but that’s just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, you’ll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life — including a generous paid time off policy.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.