Driven Brands is the world’s leading automotive aftermarket franchise company. Based in Charlotte, North Carolina, the company’s growing portfolio of brands includes Abra, CARSTAR, Meineke Car Care Centers, MAACO Collision Repair, Take 5 and 1-800 Radiator.
Marketing Manager for Abra will be responsible for deployment and daily management of marketing, advertising and media plans at the national and regional level to drive sales acquisition and customer retention efforts for Abra franchise body shops.
Marketing strategy development
• Assist in the development of comprehensive marketing, media and B2B plans that will effectively and efficiently drive sales growth.
• Work with leadership on innovative new ideas and strategies to improve the Abra brand.
• Work and assist agency partners to manage marketing and promotional campaigns across digital media channels, TV, radio, print and mobile.
• Oversee daily deployment of comprehensive local market marketing and media plans.
• Provide support of advertising programs supporting the Abra brand and services.
• Build and deploy local media investment for multiple DMAs across franchise that interfaces effectively with national media plan.
• Hold one-on-one communications with DMAs and franchisees across system to communicate local marketing and media plans.
• Work closely with Operational Managers in the specific regions to ensure all centers have appropriate information on marketing and media plans.
• Understand weekly and monthly sales data and insurance partnerships to inform local marketing and advertising plans and provide recommendations or adjustments to maintain strong sales growth opportunities.
• Develop relationships across franchise system to gain support and drive returning and new sales opportunities for Abra.
Measurement and analytics
• Analyze and utilize customer insights/research to help evolve Abra brand and identify new opportunities for sales growth.
• Interpret and utilize sales/product/ticket data to identify opportunities and trends and provide actionable recommendations integrated into advertising, media and promotional plans on a local and national level.
• Work with analytics team to monitor sales and build out accurate sales forecast for overall sales, products and services.
• Work with operations managers to provide any necessary data to improve performance on a local level.
• Work and lead agency partners and provide local market input and direction to drive marketing, media and promotional plans that will meet or exceed franchise sales goals.
• Provide subject-matter expertise to agency partners on Abra franchise, products and services.
• Work directly with internal digital team and external digital partners to plan and execute SEO and SEM strategies for the Abra brand on the local and national level.
• This person will be a pivotal to driving flawless execution and effective integration across key stakeholders, including franchisees across multiple DMAs, regional operations managers, council and franchise leaders and finance, legal and analytics partners.
• Responsibility to drive strategic alignment of all campaign creative and materials to align with overall master brand architecture and marketing strategy.
• Strong marketing background.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, finance or advertising preferred.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience, franchise experience a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word skills (Office product suite).
• Proficient problem-solving skills – ability to translate data into actionable marketing plans.
• Self-started that excels in a performance driven environment, detailed oriented.
• Collaborative working style to interface with marketing team and partners.
• Ability to create and deliver presentations to franchisees and senior-level management.