Content Marketing Specialist
Jack Henry & Associates is currently looking for a Content Marketing Specialist to join our Digital Marketing Team in Charlotte, NC. Jack Henry is a leader in providing key technology solutions that support banks and credit unions daily operations. It has also recently been ranked by Forbes on a list of Best Technology Places to work in America for the 3rd consecutive year.
Jack Henry was founded 40 years ago with a very simple philosophy; Do what is right, Do whatever it takes. Have fun. Today this philosophy is the bedrock of the JHA Enterprise Marketing Department. Together we are bold, creative, innovative and collaborative. A true family. A place where people come and stay. We are loyal to each other. We lift each other up. We bring out the best in everyone. We may be the best kept secret for people who want to grow and develop their Marketing career in Charlotte North Carolina.
The perfect candidate for this position is an expert content marketing best practices including a solid understanding of inbound marketing, social media strategy and SEO. As an integral member of our team you will leverage your expertise to manage, maintain and optimize our content marketing strategy for across our organization. We’re looking for someone with demonstrated success in the B2B marketing managing blogs, social media, websites and other content channels. This role will be highly involved in the growth of our blog subscribers, social media followers and SEO site traffic.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Strategy, this role provides oversight of all content for the Marketing team. Our Content Marketing Specialist partners with the Brand and Demand teams to ensure best practices are integrated into the campaigns to maximize the impact of the campaign.
Online content development
• Develops and implements SEO strategies to maximize the performance of the company’s external websites.
• Manages website content development and enhancements for SEO, including keyword development and linking strategy.
• Collaborates with brand Marketing and Creative Marketing team to review brand website strategic approaches ensuring best practice and maximizing effectiveness of our website presence and content.
• Monitors, analyzes and reports on web metrics.
Marketing campaign and cross-functional support
• Works hand-in-hand with Marketing Specialists to ensure online content aligns with marketing campaign goals and meets SEO best practices.
• Collaborates with brand Marketing Specialists and Creative Marketing team to review website content strategic approaches ensuring best practice and maximizing effectiveness of our communications.
• Serves as marketing liaison with other company departments to execute online marketing projects.
Measurement and analytics
• Develops SEO strategies and tactics.
• Defines key performance indicators and implements measurement, analytics and reporting methods to gauge the success of SEO and social campaign efforts.
• Works across the Marketing organization to develop, track and publish reports identifying the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns.
• Search engine optimization.
• Develops overarching Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies and tactics.
• Drives JHA brand marketing social media strategy across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and other social channels.
• Works across the Marketing organization to develop, publish and track the effectiveness of social media content and campaigns.
• Oversees content development, editorial calendar and site optimization for JHA Corporate blog and other company external facing blog sites, as needed.
• Creates ongoing editorial calendar for blog, solicits editorial authors and subject matter expert contributors, works directly with authors to refine content for SEO, solicits content approval and posts blog content.
• Responsible for researching, managing, evaluating and negotiating partner/vendor relationships.
• Minimum of 3 years in a digital marketing role.
• Experience in B2B marketing.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Proficient in digital marketing tools such as marketing automation and social media management.
• HubSpot experience preferred.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and tight deadlines.
• Highly organized and able to ‘herd cats’.
• Knowledge of digital marketing best practices.
• Exemplary organization and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Knowledge of/familiarity with search engine optimization (SEO) best-practices and techniques (proven experience increasing website traffic preferred).
• Experience creating and managing strategic social media campaigns or blogs.
• Ability to track and report on data related to content, SEO and social media.
• Advertising copywriting and/or writing for financial industry a plus.