Patient Concierge (Administration)
We are seeking energetic, outgoing, friendly individuals with a passion for exceptional customer service. Candidates should be self-motivated and a confident, quick learner, with the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment. If you are a dedicated, professional, team-oriented person with a great attitude, then this is the company you need to be a part of!
Daily tasks include, but are not limited to:
• Checking in and out patients.
• Answering phones.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Administrative tasks such as scanning, emailing and faxing documents.
• Leading and assisting with tasks to allow the office to run smoothly and efficiently.
• High School Diploma or GRE equivalent.
Schedule, compensation and benefits:
• Full time.
• Medical and Dental benefits.
• 401K after 1 year of employment.