Paid Search Manager
We’re Carewell, an online retailer of incontinence and healthcare supplies aimed at making the caregiver’s job easier. We have a hands-on relationship with our customers, who trust us to deliver prompt and reliable service. Our #1 goal is to help caregivers provide better care to their loved ones while making their lives easier.
The Paid Search Manager will support the delivery of Carewell’s strategic paid marketing plan and “must-win” focus on growth. The primary purpose of this position is to build, execute and analyze all types of marketing campaigns to meet defined revenue and ROI targets. This role will be responsible for developing a comprehensive digital marketing plan for Carewell and managing the ongoing optimization of budget allocations to ensure the highest return on E-Commerce investments.
• Improve campaign performance, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, landing page testing, and bid strategy optimization
• Develop, execute and optimize digital marketing campaigns on Google Ads to ensure the highest ROI.
• Scale Ad Spend by 100% YoY
• Define, develop and execute targeted go-to-market strategies and marketing plans.
• Set targets and benchmarks prior to campaign execution and provide analysis.
• Build and share best practices in E-Commerce demand generation
• Bachelor’s degree with 4+ years of Paid Search Marketing
• Experience managing over $1 Million in Ad Spend annually
• Advanced working knowledge of Google Ads and E-Commerce, as well as digital and traditional marketing tactics and KPIs.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive under pressure and deadlines
• Strong analytical, interpersonal and project-management skills
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused