Retail Marketing Manager
Renewal by Andersen of the Carolinas is seeking a Retail and RSVP Manager to join our growing Events team. We are the largest window manufacturer in North America and still growing rapidly. We need a well-spoken, energetic and eager manager to join our team and oversee a team of Retail Event Promoters!
As the Retail and RSVP Manager, you will be required to split your time between the office and travel to various retail locations (Ace Hardware, Home and Ranch Stores, Fitness Centers, Costco, etc.) and RSVP dinners in spearheading the Retail Marketing Program. In the office, you will build the team and build the number of retail partnerships. You are responsible for recruiting, hiring and training retail-specific promoters and managing the team’s performance. Additionally, you will add new retail and RSVP partnerships to the program and manage the ongoing production at each location. While out of the office you will be required to visit current and potential retail partners in addition to making site visits at assigned retail locations.
What you will do:
• Research, prospect and acquire new partnerships and manage the ongoing partnerships.
• Manage program costs with innovative partnership structures.
• Actively recruit, refer and interview potential new hire candidates.
• Lead new hire classes.
• Create monthly and yearly goals for number of new retail locations, leads booked, leads issued and other performance metrics.
• Create a written monthly retail location performance analysis that includes a breakdown of what locations are doing well, which locations need to improve and how you plan to make it happen.
• Research locations for and spearhead the execution of RVSP events.
• Staff all RSVP Events including presenter and event representatives.
• Create relationships with school boosters, HOA members and community organizers to further grow the program.
What you bring:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to listen.
• Flexibility and demonstrated ability to adapt well in a changing environment.
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency to complete responsibilities timely.
• Ability to find resolution, deliver difficult feedback and advise management.
• BA/BS degree in Business, Management or Marketing preferred but not required.
• At least 4 years of sales or management related professional work experience required.
• Supervisory experience.
• In addition, we offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k and more.
• Company-paid outings.
• Amazing corporate culture.