Paid Media Coordinator (HIRED)
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential, while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018, as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End, just around the corner from OMB. Lear more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
We are looking for a paid media coordinator to help manage the day to day responsibilities for multiple paid media campaigns across a number of brands and contribute insights to ensure the continued growth of our paid media efforts. You will work with the creative and paid media teams to execute search, display, social and video campaigns and strategies across multiple B2C brands.
• Create, optimize and manage paid media campaigns including search and social.
• Test ad copy, landing pages and other factors that may impact the customer journey.
• Conduct in-depth keyword and website research, ad grouping and audience targeting.
• Define, measure and evaluate relevant paid media KPIs.
• Analyze paid media performance to provide actionable insights.
Skills and experience:
• 1-3 years experience managing paid media campaigns.
• Google AdWords Certifications.
• Social advertising experience, including Facebook.
• Experience creating and optimizing paid funnels.
• Experience with Google Analytics.
• Ability to communicate complex data effectively.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401(k) available.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.