Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential, while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018, as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End, just around the corner from OMB. Learn more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
We are looking for an eCommerce-centric web developer to be responsible for the alignment, functionality, optimization and consistency of the Elements Brands websites and related integrations. You will work with the creative and optimization and development teams to update existing websites, develop new websites and utilize data to construct front-end user experiences.
• Write well designed, testable code using best software development practices.
• Optimize existing code for website speed and scalability.
• Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
• Collaborate with the creative team to develop front-end user experiences.
• Maintain brand consistency and user experience throughout designs.
Skills and experience:
• Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
• Experience with Ecommerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce and/or Magento.
• Background in revamping existing Shopify themes and creating new custom experiences.
• Experience with analytics and tracking systems and data feeds including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Merchant Center.
• History of working with APIs to build and ship new experiences.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401(k) available.
Submit resume via email to email@example.com with the subject “Web Developer”. All resumes should be sent as PDF attachments (not MS Word). Any applications not submitted as PDF or without the correct subject line will not be considered.