Marketplace Optimization Coordinator
Elements Brands owns a variety of consumer products companies that started as hidden gems with loyal followings. Our team of experts amplifies their awesome attributes and untapped potential, while retaining each brand’s original name and soul. Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018, as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, we have an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality. Elements Brands is located in Lower South End, just around the corner from OMB. Lear more about each of our individual brands at ElementsBrands.com.
Elements Brands is looking for a talented, customer-obsessed Marketplace Optimization Coordinator to help drive the company’s continued growth on third-party marketplaces – in particular on Amazon.com and WalMart.com. The person in this position will be in charge of all information and images for our marketplace listings. Our ideal candidate has experience with the consumer goods industry and is familiar with brand building as it relates to digital content. This role reports to the Digital Marketplace Manager.
• Partner with creative teams to achieve cohesive content across multiple channels that adheres to Amazon.com and WalMart.com best practices– note: this position does not require any graphic design experience.
• Own all Marketplace product detail pages – continuously updating and optimizing product descriptions, images, etc.
• A/B test variations of different components of the product detail page for conversion rate optimization (images, titles, bullet points, etc.).
• Track content performance, “Buy Box”, page rankings and customer reviews across the portfolio in order to gather insights and make recommendations based on learnings.
• Work with the Marketplace Paid Media Associate to coordinate detail pages with paid advertising campaigns.
Skills and experience:
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and knowledge of data visualization and exploration tools (Looker, Tableau, SQL, etc.).
• An exceptional eye for detail and a high degree of organization – this position requires someone able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing focus.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of SEO and white-hat optimization best practices.
• Desire to learn about ecommerce and CPG brands.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or relevant field of study.
The best candidates will:
• Be resourceful and curious. You enjoy researching and learning about new topics and when you’re stuck, your first stop is Google.
• Have an aptitude for experimenting.
• Be a team player – no job is too small for you to tackle.
• Be comfortable in fast-paced, high growth environment where goals shift quickly.
• Have a knack for picking up online systems.
• Display excellent business judgment and a practical, common-sense approach to getting things done.
• Have experience with Amazon.com or WalMart.com tools or with selling as a Merchant on Amazon.com (Amazon FBA experience a HUGE plus) or WalMart.com.
• Commensurate with experience.
• Paid vacation and holidays.
• Healthcare and 401(k) with matching available.