LendingTree is the nation’s largest online lending marketplace. That means we connect customers with multiple lenders so they find the best deals on loans, credit cards, savings accounts and insurance. Our goal is to help people save money and we believe the best way to do that is by giving them a way to shop for loans and compare lenders so they make their best financial choices. Our CEO Doug Lebda founded the company in 1996 after a frustrating house-hunting experience. In those days, we mostly helped people find good mortgage deals. Now, we help consumers find their best in personal loans, auto loans, business loans, student loans, credit cards, savings accounts, home equity loans and more.
What else you should know:
• We’re a publicly-traded company (TREE).
• We’ve welcomed several other companies into the LendingTree family to augment our efforts at helping borrowers make their most sensible financial choices.
• We’ve built the LendingTree app and My LendingTree dashboard to give consumers tools to manage and monitor their financial health.
• We still make funny commercials.
• Lead LendingTree’s media sales team and efforts.
• Own full sales funnel for new advertisers from prospecting through renewal.
• Manage portfolio of existing advertisers to maximize renewal revenue streams and account performance.
• Partner closely with Media Partnerships team to enhance feature set and product-market fit of 3rd party inventory.
• Develop and execute roadmap, in partnership with Media Partnerships leadership, to scale LendingTree’s Owned & Operated (O&O) media business.
• Get in on the “ground floor” of an exciting digital media opportunity with a long runway for personal and professional growth.
• Maintain healthy pipeline of new advertisers to improve revenue contribution of media sales business. Responsible for full pipeline from prospecting to media planning to close.
• Manage portfolio of existing advertisers to increase revenue base and drive recurring revenue stream.
• Maintain relationships with existing advertisers, including quarterly business reviews, performance readouts and account planning.
• Partner with Media Partnerships team to provide customer feedback on ad unit performance and product features to enhance sell-through.
• Identify opportunities for new media products and features to better meet advertiser needs.
• Collaborate with Media Partnerships team on rollout and adoption of new media products and features.
• Report to executive leadership on sales performance and opportunities to improve sell-through.
• Analyze and accurately forecast revenue performance, as well as annual budgeting.
• Build and deliver roadmap to enhance LendingTree’s O&O media business, including specialized ad units tailored to needs of financial services advertisers.
• Work closely with Media Partnerships to ensure advertiser campaigns are flawlessly executed and involved processes are streamlined and optimized.
• Influence roadmap of internally developed media sales and slotting platform.
Experience, training and education:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales, leadership experience a plus.
• Familiarity with digital media landscape including competitive positioning of other publishers and digital media buying process.
• Strong network of digital media purchasers.
• Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills.
• Experience with advertising operations and what is required to successfully meet advertiser expectations.
• Advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Experience with Salesforce a plus.
• Be self-motivated, able to execute on new ideas and see projects through start to finish to influence business results.
We’re a fast-paced company with an entrepreneurial bend. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with. We care more about your smarts than we do about the kinds of clothes you wear (but please, do wear clothes to work!) and we’re pretty good about rewarding innovation, creativity and the knack for just getting stuff done (we even have an award for employees called the GSD, “Get Stuff Done”).
LendingTree is the kind of company that not only promotes diversity and inclusion, we thrive because of these values. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion (or creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or military status.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.