Business Development Representative
Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
• Be an invited guest to dinner. Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
• Be a (home) owner. If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
• Break new ground. We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
• Foster greatness. We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
• Engage with intellectual humility. We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
How you will help make homeownership achievable:
• Source, foster and sign-up Agents to the Ribbon Agent community.
• Conduct presentations and lunch-and-learns with the local Agent community.
• Work actively with Agents to establish their first transaction with Ribbon (and beyond!).
• Work in coordination with the Account Management team to ensure proper relationship management with the Agent community.
• Represent Ribbon on the front lines in partnership with the Agent community.
What we are looking for:
• Driven. Self starter and can operate with a focus on achieving goals.
• Gregarious. Outgoing with a strong ability to connect with people.
• Consumer focused. Build lasting relationships.
• Sales experience. Sell a story and foster excitement.
• Great listener. Capture feedback and report back with learnings.
• Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.