Ribbon is a first of its kind real estate technology company transforming the real estate transaction by delivering certainty, transparency and joy to the home buying process. Consumers and realtors deserve a better experience and we have designed an open platform that welcomes everyone in the ecosystem to participate.
As members of the Ribbon team, we live out our mission every day through our core values:
• Be an invited guest to dinner. Everything we do is in the service of the customer.
• Be a (home) owner. If we see a problem, we address it head on without assuming someone else will do it.
• Break new ground. We challenge conventional wisdom to create clever solutions and break down the walls.
• Foster greatness. We grow and inspire the team around us to constantly make Ribbon better.
• Engage with intellectual humility. We become our best selves through rigorous debate and adjusting opinions based on new information.
The Growth team gets to help live out Ribbon’s mission of making homeownership achievable every day. You’ll work directly with homebuyers, agents and the other players in the home buying transaction, assuring our clients that, on closing day, they’ll be moving in. You’ll work on a fast-paced, tenacious team with teammates who thrive as a unit.
How you will make homeownership achievable:
• Own relationships with potential home buyers, seller and agents and continue to build engagement.
• Train agents on the platform to increase adoption and usage.
• Effectively communicate the benefits of our services and features via phone, chat, email and live web demos.
• Shape future product development based on trends in conversations with customers.
• Represent Ribbon as the gold standard with exceptional customer service, accuracy and enthusiasm.
• Maintain relationships and activity with clients through customer relationship management systems.
What we are looking for:
• Highly energetic and ambitious, excited to give 150% every day to help build a massive company.
• Passionate about the home buying process and helping make home buying more achievable.
• Hyper-organized and strong multitasker who can easily manage numerous projects.
• Positive, patient and professional.
• Can problem solve quickly and pivot with ease.
• Even if you don’t meet all the requirements, we encourage you to apply! If you’d be excited to show up for work each day, we’d be excited to have you on our team.
Here at Ribbon we’re not scared of differences. It’s how we break new ground. As we scale and we help families from every walk of life, the team we build must be reflective of the diversity that we serve. Together, we’ve built and will continue to grow, a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone has a seat at the table and the space to be their most authentic self. Ribbon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we support, celebrate and cherish all the things that make our teammates who they are.