Tiny Horse is a unique combination of marketing and production. Our team is made up of people who are comfortable performing cross-functional roles and working in small teams across multiple projects on tight deadlines. Tiny Horse is a modern media company that builds audiences, develops content and connects brands with their best customers. If you want to work with a team that values initiative, reliability, intelligence, and collaboration, read on.
Tiny Horse is seeking an experienced Account Supervisor. This position will service multiple clients and will sit within the organization’s Account Management division, reporting directly to the Director of Accounts.
• Manage the direct, day-to-day relationship and on-going strategic development of assigned accounts.
• Assume a leadership position within the company by actively helping to identify and develop new business opportunities within existing client accounts and support other new business efforts.
• Manage budgets for individual programs as well as the master client budget.
• Draft/update statement(s) of work (SOWs), including corresponding budgets for personnel resourcing and outside costs.
• Educate and develop account management staff. Coach and motivate team members to consistently aspire to a level of excellence in our work. Identify and recommend external training opportunities.
• Manage partnerships and vendor relationships on assigned client accounts.
• Oversee activities on assigned accounts, including: strategic campaign planning, content production, calendaring/publication schedules, paid media, analytics gathering, performance reporting and overall client communications.
• Keep apprised of clients’ industry research and relevant trends – and ensure internal team is kept up to date accordingly.
• Effectively present agency work and proposals to clients, ensuring all work product is of a high caliber and support team members in doing the same.
• Direct activity on assigned accounts, keeping clients informed of account direction and maintaining forward momentum on projects.
• Coordinate project timing and budget with relevant personnel and provide clients with regular timeline and budget updates.
• Lead client meetings and ensure recaps are shared with internal team and clients.
• Work with internal team to provide client reporting and results analysis of key programs and initiatives.
• Serve as the key advocate to clients and be prepared to advise them on all fronts to drive success, including general business operations, product development, product marketing, overall public-facing messaging, sponsor strategy, brand integration and partnership/influencer opportunities.
• Lead internal team on priorities, opportunities and client objectives.
• Establish new processes, whether custom fit for an individual client or uniform across multiple clients, in order to drive greater efficiencies.
• Proactively identify potential internal or external issues and either work toward their resolution and/or escalate them to executive staff as required.
• Ensure internal team members’ time spent on assigned client projects is accurately tracked.
Skills and requirements:
• 4-6 years of experience working in marketing or relatable agency experience.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be a strategic thinker with strong client and project management skills.
• Willingness to work additional hours and travel as needed.
• Must be able to multi-task, problem-solve, manage multiple timelines and work across functions.
• Perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision.
• Develops collaborative relationships with team members, displays clear communication and act proactively.
Why work with us:
We’re a small, smart, energetic team. We value character, innovation, and intelligent, forward-thinking ideas. We like working together and don’t expect anyone to have every answer…just to know how to find the answer. If you’re looking for a healthy, lively, fast-paced culture working with global clients to startups, we’d love to interview you.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.