Assist with all aspects of the planning and entitlement process for the development of various freestanding and multi-tenant retail buildings, build to suit outparcels and grocery anchored shopping centers throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeastern US. Responsibilities include working directly with internal organization partners, municipal departments, environmental, geotechnical, design and legal consultants in scheduling, budgeting and assisting in the process of taking raw undeveloped land from site selection through obtaining final permits for construction.
• Researching zoning ordinances, jurisdictional regulations and comprehensive plans.
• Assisting with site analysis, feasibility studies and other development and tenant reports.
• Creating conceptual site plans (AutoCAD) for single and multi-tenant development opportunities.
• Assisting with budgeting including providing take-offs, researching jurisdictional fees and other relevant budget information including Excel modeling.
• Working directly on and assisting with entitlements, planning and permitting for commercial projects.
• Creating rendered site plans, colored elevations and other exhibits (Sketchup, Photoshop).
• Assist with soliciting RFP’s and contracting consultants for specific projects.
• Assist with Property Management functions.
An ideal candidate would possess the following qualifications, but other candidates may be considered:
• Civil Engineering or Landscape Architecture education or background is strongly preferred.
• Experience with AutoCAD and Excel.
• Strong understanding of typical jurisdictional review and permitting processes.