Elements Brands is looking for a dynamic Marketing Coordinator who is ready to roll up their sleeves and jump in as an immediate, impactful member of our team. As a key member of our marketing department, you will get your hands on many of our marketing initiatives from B2C emails and Facebook Advertising to wholesale collateral and company t-shirts.
This entry-level position will function as a crucial support person in our department — though you will be asked to take more initiative than direction. We need someone who learns by doing and is always looking for opportunities to jump in. This is a great chance to work on highly visible projects and learn about all aspects of marketing across digital advertising, print media and so much more. Your work here will make an immediate impact.
Named one of Charlotte’s Best Places to work in 2017 & 2018, as well as a Charlotte Fast 50 Company, Elements Brands has an informal, results-focused work environment filled with employees who thrive in our fast-paced, “drink from the fire hose” mentality.
Our brands include:
• Natural Dog Company – Small-batch, healing and protective products for dogs.
• Rockin’ Green – Eco-friendly detergent and cleaning supplies.
• eb5 – Pharmaceutical-grade skin products with a cult following.
• TriLASTIN – Stretch mark care products.
• KP Elements – OTC treatment for the skin condition keratosis pilaris.
• Skedattle – Natural bug repellent.
• Nurture My Body – High end, organic personal care products (everything from sunscreen to shampoo to body lotion).
• Ski Balm/Adventure Balm – Sun and windburn protection for outdoor activities.
Had you been with us last month, you would have:
• Designed 30 email marketing newsletters across several of our brands.
• Updated graphics on wholesale collateral that will be seen by thousands of people.
• Written 4 blogs in accordance with our quarterly content calendar.
• Created webpage graphics for 3 websites.
• Helped launch 2 brand new products to an audience of nearly half a million people.
• Utilized our branding guide to create dozens of Facebook ad and Google display ad graphics.
• Submitted 5 product pitches to online periodicals and blogs.
The best candidates will have:
• Proficiency in Adobe systems (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop). You know your way around the pen tool.
• Excellent written and verbal skills. You have strong opinions on the oxford comma and can articulate your points clearly and concisely.
• A knack for online systems and the ability to jump between platforms without losing focus.
• Exceptional organizational skills. We’re talking color-coded-sock-drawer organized.
• An eye for detail. You sweat the small stuff and value consistency.
• A curiosity about eCommerce. You are interested in the analytics of buying and selling online.
This position has been filled. To search all open positions, visit our Job Board.