Patron Services Assistant Manager
What you will do:
• Tend to subscribers and donors on a case-by-case basis to ensure satisfaction.
• Assist with incoming and outgoing patron calls, messages, email and walkup.
• Assist patrons with purchase decisions, ticket exchange and general information inquiries.
• Understand and relay purchasing and exchange policies to patrons.
• Ascertain and resolve patron concerns, requests and/or complaints in a timely, courteous and informed manner.
• Interface with development department to provide patron ticket information, execute special donor requests.
• Maintain knowledge of concert programs, seating inventory currently available to patrons.
• Maintain a positive attitude and a genuine interest in helping others.
• Maintains phone system programming and messaging.
• On duty customer service and/or sales representative for concert events. Troubleshoot night of show customer issues in a professional manner.
• Serve as primary contact for group sales. Provide price quotes and ticketing services.
• Perform ticket services office functions including answering phones, processing, fulfilling orders, exchanging tickets, resolving problems.
• Ensure proper setup and activation of pricing, price types and promotional codes.
• Process requests submitted both online and via the ticket office email account.
• Process phone and in person orders (subscription and subscription add-ons, exchanges, group, complimentary tickets) using AudienceView CRM.
• Collect accurate and complete data from patrons. Maintain quality database entry practices and execute regular database maintenance and hygiene projects.
• Communicate with consultant to implement dynamic pricing. Generate and provide ticket sales reports.
• Maintain information flow with performing arts center sales and concert operations team.
• Follow proper cash handling procedures and reconcile daily transactions.
• Provide feedback to team in regards to patron entertainment preference and purchasing habits.
• Assist with the implementation and fulfillment of subscription renewal.
• Perform other related tasks as assigned.
• Customer service and sales experience, preferably in the ticketing, entertainment, nonprofit arts or hospitality industries.
• Professional customer service and sales experience, preferably in the ticketing, entertainment, nonprofit arts or hospitality industries.
• Attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Skill using computer software programs including point of sale systems and Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Experience with ticketing systems, especially AudienceView, a plus.
• Typing skills with at least 60 WPM.
• Highly motivated self-starter, a hard worker with a high energy level, a “doer” with a willingness to work hands-on in assisting customers and staff.
• A strategic thinker and problem solver.
• Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures and fiscal responsibility.
• Ability to initiate and build relationships with and interact via telephone and in-person with patrons.
• Possesses high standards of integrity, credibility and reliability.
• Works well independently and in a team environment.
• Passion for and/or experience in the performing arts and knowledge of orchestral music highly desirable.
• College degree required.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application review begins immediately. Applications accepted by email only.