Are you curious about why Carolina Handling was ranked in the top 20 companies to work for in Charlotte? Carolina Handling’s reputation of exceeding customers’ expectations is only the beginning of what makes this company so great. On top of a full benefits package, 401K with a company match and profit-sharing, training and career development, Carolina Handling has a culture among its Associates unlike any other.
Currently, Carolina Handling is growing and we have several entry-mid level Coordinator roles open. These Coordinators will work in partnership with Sales and Operations to help support and manage both internal and external customer accounts. We look for individuals with a strong work ethic, outstanding customer service and ability to multi-task.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Communicate daily with assigned teams for daily coverage and needs. Coordinate efforts of the team and address daily, weekly and monthly issues affecting customer service and profitability.
• Act as a liaison between all Carolina Handling departments, Raymond and other vendors.
• Maintain an accurate database. Notify the appropriate department with any issues and concerns.
• Handle special projects for Raymond and customers.
• Support policies and procedures of the computer system and the company.
• Facilitate implementation of changes, process improvements or enhancements.
• Coordinate the team’s functions with other departments within the organization to ensure timely communications.
• Handle customer questions, complaints and concerns and relate it to appropriate associate and/or management in a pleasant and professional manner.
• Assist in producing detailed reports as needed.
• Participate in teamwork with cross-functional areas to assure objectives are met.
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Excellent customer skills.
• Basic PC knowledge and data entry skills.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to interact with team members to develop good working relationships.
• Basic Mechanical understanding.
• High school or equivalent minimum, associate degree or 2-3 years appropriate experience.
• Excellent communication skills, i.e. written, verbal and listening.
• Must exhibit detail orientation and ability to juggle priorities.