Front of House Staff
Northside Station Topgolf Swing Suite is an immersive social experience offering guests a comfy lounge to play and enjoy fantastic food and beverage service. With a massive screen and a selection of exciting virtual games, the Northside Station Topgolf Swing Suite delivers a one-of-a-kind simulation that’s fun for golfers and non-golfers alike.
• Provide high-quality service to customers.
• Adhere to all local and national ABC laws.
• Mix and serve drinks following set standard recipes.
• Greet guests in a timely manner and take orders.
• Process cash and credit card transactions following appropriate procedures.
• Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and team.
• Carry out all tasks with attention to detail, cleanliness and safety.
• Assist with inventory and inventory control.
• A high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 2 years of experience in a bar, restaurant or similar environment.
• Must be 21 years of age.
• Basic mathematical skills.
• Basic computer skills.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Strong knowledge of spirits, wine, champagne and mixed cocktails.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to read and speak English proficiently.
• Knowledge with POS systems.