The Account Lead is responsible for building strong relationships with clients and internal teams, driving impactful experiences and results across a variety of brands. An account lead at Mode must deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects simultaneously and most importantly, this person should be extremely strategic, flexible, collaborative and driven. Top candidates will have at least 2 years experience in agency leading brand strategy as well as traditional and digital advertising strategy.
What you will do:
• Create positive, collaborative, trusting environments, strengthening relationships with clients and internal teams as well as between clients and internal teams.
• Elicit great, results-driven work, strategically leading teams to achieve client objectives and strengthens Mode’s approach.
• Understand each client’s business and industry well enough to not only meet and exceed their expectations but anticipate their needs.
• Partner with production team to ensure projects are launched, executed and completed on budget, strategy and schedule.
• Communicate consistently, effectively and often- with client as well as internal teams.
• Develop strong project briefs and brief strongly, inspiring and empowering teams to seize challenges and solve problems.
• Measure, track, report and steer success against client’s business goals and objectives.
• Manage client budgets, tracking overall project health and identifying opportunities for organic growth.
• Lead all day-to-day tasks related to account or project, including SOW development, billing, status calls, feedback facilitation, internal reviews.
Who you are:
• College graduate, with a concentration in Communications, Journalism, Marketing or Business preferred.
• Strategic thinker, able to understand the big picture, drivers and risks associated with a business problem, yet organized and specific in executing the details.
• Adaptable, empathetic, patient, thoughtful, poised, direct in approach to work and relationships.
• Demonstrates initiative, assertiveness and leadership, can own a project from start to finish, working independently and as part of a team.
• Experienced in leading digital strategy/programs and campaigns.
• Experienced with the process of brand development from identity to execution and production from conception to execution.
• Outstanding communicator and connector, with incredible poise and infectious charisma.
Why work with us:
Mode is an Integrated Brand Experience Agency that helps brands cohesively and memorably connect with their audiences across all channels. Every day our courageous, ambitious and insatiably curious thinkers and creators contribute diverse perspectives that directly impact how we approach our work. We put in the time it takes to succeed and we value the time it takes to refresh.
In addition to an incredibly collaborative and inspiring environment, you’ll enjoy
• 5+ weeks time off.
• Full medical coverage.
• 401(K) plan with match.
• Continuing education support.
• Summer Fridays.
• Dog-friendly office.
• Select remote working days.
• Vibrant culture.
• Strong work-life balance.
If this sounds like you and you want to grow alongside a talented team of smart, creative and fun people, please tell us how and why at email@example.com using the subject line ACCOUNT ME IN.